COVID OMICRON & WINTER GUIDANCE
Over the last week, we have seen the highest number of Covid19 cases in Scotland since the pandemic began. Annandale Mosque is committed to keeping our worshippers, volunteers and staff safe and taking necessary precautions. We urge everyone to:
1. Always wear a facemask inside the mosque
2. Maintain at least 1m distance
3. Bring your own prayer mat
4. Sanitise/wash your hands regularly
5. DO NOT enter the mosque if you have symptoms or have a positive test result.
6. Take lateral flow tests to confirm negative status before coming to Jummah.
7. Get your covid19 vaccination and booster.
The mosque will now be returning to temperature checks at the door and will be ensuring ventilation where possible with windows open, so please dress warmly. We ask our community to do this as an act of care for our elders and those who have severe health conditions.